A selection of high end, luxuriously finished apartments located just a stone’s throw from the historical 3 cities and the Grand Harbour Marina. The Shoreline is a 5 star development set in the tranquil area of Kalkara boasting over 400 modular apartments right on the water’s edge. One can enjoy the infinite, breath taking views of the Mediterranean sea together with views of the Capital City, Valletta from the living room and spacious terraces. In addition the complex offers a concierge, a large infinity pool solely for its residents, spa, indoor pool and gym a luxury shopping mall, and underground parking facilities.
The Shoreline is in a Specially Designated Area (SDA) which allows both EU and non EU nationals to purchase property with the same rights as Maltese citizens with the possibility of renting out. In addition one does not require an AIP permit.
A new SDA area boasting over 450 deluxe apartments just stone’s throw from the historical 3 cities.
• 9 Blocks, 11 Levels prices starting from Euro3500 per sqm
• Flexibility for client to decide size of apartment from studio to spacious 1,2, 3 bedroom apartments duplexes / penthouses
• Unobstructed spectacular sea or country views
• Infinity pool (for residents only), fully equipped fitness centre and spa
• Fully finished to executive 5 star standards which includes heating and cooling, bathrooms installed, lighting, suspended ceilings and double glazing .
• Completion by 2021
In addition the Shoreline residence will boast:-
• 16,000 sqm state of the art shopping mall underlying the apartment blocks and spread of two floors
• Underground parking
By 2019 this new city will also be home to:-
• The 5 star deluxe Mariott Hotel
• Johnson and Johnson state of the art surgical hospital which offers the latest training procedures to top surgeons around the world – these surgeons will be visiting this hospital to learn how to use these latest operating techniques
• General Electric Medical Equipment
• Sapienza University – Rome
• ITS - Institute of Tourism Studies will also be relocating here
With all the employees and possibly their families working in the establishments in and around Smartcity, which will include a mix of lecturers, professors, businessmen, staff and students from ITS and the American University of Malta in Vittoriosa, the Shoreline development will be fantastic residences or as rental investment guaranteeing a healthy 5% return.